Friday, November 27, 2015

In a meeting with the magazine in recent former member of dad group women' era open mind about leaving antique nests SM.



Jessica Jung has recently become a new front cowl for the mag L'Officiel Singapore. In all, the former singer seemed stunning as she out of folklore. other than the December monthly magazine photographer for former participants of women' generation also gave a quick interview.

when turned into requested whether the vintage put up-manufacturing out of SM leisure, she felt extra freedom, or No Jessica answered: "It depends on whether or not your definition of freedom. on this moment i am busy with the commercial enterprise as well as private work of artwork, but it is what I pick out . Like other humans, when you work for someone, it is constantly difficult and smooth. occasionally you need a day without work. something different for me right now could be that even supposing I wanted any day vacation path however I also have the strain and extra stress due to my duty greater than ever before. "



in addition, whilst asked approximately the inventive lifestyles in Krystal's sister, stated: "I began to exercise making a song dancing on the age of 12 years because it's miles thrilling and i've continually considered it as its passion by myself. however, for a lady like me every now and then simply hard, however I attempted my high-quality to put strain on your self. honestly, once I stepped into the street for the primary time, I just think it is an interest outside school And additionally do not suppose with the intention to be the day. however, I believe that i'm nevertheless the identical I simply discreet than earlier than.

sooner or later, whilst asked what might be capable of cross returned into the humanities, Jessica answered: " my task and i'm operating on numerous projects of my profession. i'm going to tell the good news to fanatics in advance. I put a number of strain on myself to make the quality like I need to reveal you what suitable support when most worth ".