Friday, November 27, 2015

Drops of rain water at the ground herds lessen my foot ahead rontheun although regularly ear listeners heard my mother's voice call from behind anyway.
I chunk oral commitments that do not pass lower back i am 20 years antique and i have confidence in the entirety that I accomplished right, and i suppose there may be some thing that I should refuse my voice mail from domestic inside the ears :
Auckland home, youngsters do now not go right ... very massive rain Zealand nowhere higher than our home ...!

I hold stagnant tough to hear his voice and ears ringing with the sound of rain combined with the sound of the wind, my coronary heart is groaned with phonetic interruptions of unmarried moms come to be tarnished in an instant from underneath the sound of a cry from the large domestic I simply apprehend the voice of my brother:
Do no longer contact it, mom! in which is it to die die! Our residence lasting legacy mode with out degrading it! it is no day ...
My tears flowed chraok blended with drops of rain water on the floor of the sea. I snatch my suitcases packed burn me cold chills, frame reminiscence energy Phirun however i've superb self assurance in me turning After watching the thme to locate my brother, who stood before the residence ... my eyes Rope slender thin frame Your mother is standing mouth crying at the door ... I shouted to his brother clicks echo the sound of rain:
I don't forget! I did not come back home ground again!